The newest members of the Stillwater Athletic Hall of Fame were
inducted on Friday, September 2, 2016. The inductees were Michael
Kardash (Class of '75), Peter D’Aloia Sr., Dominick Fruci, Aileen
Durrant, and the 2005-06 Varsity Boys’ Basketball team.
Read more about Class of 2016 Hall of Fame Inductees
The Stillwater Athletic Hall of Fame was chartered in the spring of 2007. Its purpose is to recognize and honor the accomplishments of the inductees and develop pride in the rich athletic traditions at Stillwater. These teams, coaches, athletes, and supporters who have shown good citizenship and moral character, while participating with distinction in Stillwater athletics, help bring honor, recognition, distinction, and excellence to Stillwater Central School District. This recognition exemplifies Stillwater’s commitment to academics, community, and athletic excellence.
1. Complete and return a Hall of Fame Nomination Application. Please remember that nominations are based only on high school achievements.
2. The committee shall meet to review all timely received nominations and elect candidates.
3. Newly elected members of the Hall of Fame will be notified, in writing, by the committee. A press release is issued announcing this year’s inductees. With the exception of the 2007 inaugural class, the class of inductees shall not number more than four (4).
4. Members will be inducted at a ceremony conducted at a home football game. Each Honoree will be presented a Hall of Fame plaque during the induction ceremony. A duplicate plaque will be placed in the Hall of Fame Trophy Case in the foyer of the Mike Lilac gym.
The Hall of Fame Committee is administered and funded by volunteers who are interested in promoting Stillwater athletics and acknowledging individuals within our community who have made a difference. If you are interested in being a part of the committee, volunteering, or making a donation, please contact Athletic Director, Michael Kinney at email@example.com.
1. Complete the nomination form.
2. Include any information you feel is important which may not have been requested.
3. Return completed application
Stillwater Athletic Hall of Fame
c/o Athletic Director
Stillwater High School
1068 North Hudson Avenue
Stillwater, New York 12170
**Only those nominations received in our office before or on the deadline will be considered for that year. Nominees that have not been selected after five years will be purged and must be renominated to be considered for induction.