Fall Sports Parent Information Night will be held on Monday, August 13 in the Lilac Gym at 6 p.m. One parent or guardian and the participating athlete are required to attend. This meeting is for Modified, Junior Varsity and Varsity athletes that are playing a fall sport only.
The nurse will be in her office on Friday, August 10 from 9-11 a.m. to clear athletes for fall sports. Athletes must have the following paper work completed: sports sign up, concussion management and a copy of a current physical. A doctor will not be present for physicals, athletes must provide their own.
Below is a list of the fall sports start dates and times. If you have any questions, please contact Athletic Director Mike Kinney.
- Boys Varsity Soccer – 8-11 a.m.
- Boys JV Soccer – 8-11 a.m.
- Girls Varsity Soccer – 8-11 a.m.
- Girls JV Soccer – 8-11 a.m.
- Varsity/JV Football 7:30 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Varsity Golf- TBD
- Varsity Volleyball – 1-3 p.m.
- JV Volleyball – 1-3 p.m.
- Varsity Cross Country – 8 a.m.
- Varsity Cheerleading – 6-8 p.m.
- Modified Cross Country – 8 a.m.
- Modified Football – 6-8 p.m.
- Modified Volleyball – 10 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Boys Modified Soccer- 3 p.m.
- Girls Modified Soccer- 3 p.m.