The Stillwater Central School District Fitness Center will reopen to the public on Oct. 4, 2021.
You are eligible to use the fitness center if you are a Stillwater resident (must show valid ID upon entering) and 18 years of age or older. Current Stillwater students in grades 9-12 are allowed to use the fitness center during these open times only if they are accompanied by a parent/guardian.
All residents who plan to use the fitness center must park in the back parking lot closest to the fitness center and Mike Lilac Gymnasium (drive around the middle/high school building).
In addition, there will be no babysitting services available at the school during open fitness center hours. Residents who use the fitness center are not allowed to bring children to wait inside the fitness center or outside of the facility in the school lobby or hallways. Parents/guardians are allowed to bring their children with them if they are in grades 9-12 only.
Everyone who uses the fitness center will be asked to fill out a daily sign-in sheet and emergency contact form that will be kept on file.
Please note that masks must be worn at all times.
October 2021 Fitness Center evening hours for the public are as follows:
- Monday, Oct. 4th: 5:30 – 7:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, Oct. 5th: 6:30 – 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Oct. 7th: 6:30 – 7:30 p.m.
- Monday, Oct. 11th: 6:30 – 7:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, Oct. 12th: 5:30 – 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Oct. 13th: 6:30 – 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Oct. 14th: 5:30 – 7:30 p.m.
- Monday, Oct. 18th: 5:30 – 7:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, Oct. 19th: 6:30 – 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Oct. 20th: 5:30 – 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Oct. 21st: 6:30 – 7:30 p.m.
- Monday, Oct. 25th: 6:30 – 7:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, Oct. 26th: 5:30 – 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Oct. 27th: 6:30 – 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Oct. 28th: 5:30 – 7:30 p.m.