Registration for the following spring sports will open on Feb. 9:
- Boys Varsity/JV baseball – grades 9-12
- Boys modified baseball – grades 7 & 8
- Girls Varsity/JV softball – grades 9-12
- Girls modified softball – grades 7 & 8
- Varsity track – grades 9-12
- Modified track – grades 7 & 8
- Boys JV lacrosse – grades 9-11
- Boys modified lacrosse – grades 7 & 8
- Unified basketball – grades 9-12
All spring sports registration will be done online through Family ID. For information on how to sign-up, please see directions.
*NOTE: If you have used Family ID to sign up for a sport in a previous season, please use the same login credentials.*
Any student who is interested in playing a spring sport must go to the nurse’s office check to see if they have a current physical on file. If they do not have a physical, they will need to see their own doctor or sign up to see Dr. Sgambati at the school. Dr. Sgambati will be at school on Feb. 11 & 25 and March 3.
Reminder: You can create an account now, but you will not be able to sign up for a sport until registration opens on Feb. 9.
If you have any questions, please contact Athletic Director Mike Kinney at email@example.com.