Students interested in participating in a winter sport can now sign up in the nurse’s office.
Students must confirm with the nurse that they have a current physical on file. Once confirmed, the student will be added to the sign up list. If a student does not have a current physical on file, they have the option of getting a physical at school on Oct. 23 or Oct. 30 by Dr. Sgambati, or they will be given a form and must see their own doctor. The student will not be added to the sign up list until they have a current physical on file.
Students can sign up for a sport until Friday, Oct. 19. If you have any questions, please contact Athletic Director Mike Kinney at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Alpine Skiing – grades 9-12
- Bowling – grades 9-12 (Grades 7 & 8 with coach’s permission)
- Boys Varsity/JV Basketball – grades 9-12
- Boys 8th grade basketball
- Boys 7th grade basketball
- Cheerleading – grades 9-12
- Girls Varsity/JV Basketball – grades 9-12
- Girls 8th grade basketball
- Girls 7th grade basketball
- Varsity Indoor Track – grades 9-12
- Wrestling – grades 7-12