Winter high risk sports have been given permission to begin. On Feb. 5, Athletic Director Mike Kinney made the announcement, noting that changes are happening quickly and on a daily basis and apologizing for the late notice.
The high risk sports are:
- Boys Varsity and JV Basketball
- Girls Varsity and JV Basketball
- Varsity Wrestling
- Traditional Cheerleading (we will not be competing in competitions. Sideline cheer only)
Sign up began last week and are open through Monday. Go to the Athletics webpage and sign up through Family ID.
- Boys Varsity Practice is today, Feb. 5, at 6:30 p.m. in Lilac Gym
- Boys JV Practice is today, Feb. 5, at 5:00 p.m. in Lilac Gym
- Girls Varsity and JV today, Feb. 5, at 3:30 p.m. in Lilac gym
- Varsity Wrestling will begin on Monday, Feb. 8 at 2:30 p.m. in the Fitness Center
Cheerleading start date is to be determined. The district will not be offering any Modified Sports at this time.
Those with questions should please contact Mike Kinney.