All Stillwater athletic sign-ups and registration are done online through FamilyID/ArbiterSports. FamilyID/ArbiterSports is a secure registration platform that provides an easy, user-friendly way to register for athletics.
A parent/guardian should register by going to the Stillwater Family ID homepage.
When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs.
- Sports Physical: (this form can also be found on the FamilyID landing site)
- Health and Medical Update
- Athletic Handbook Policies and Acknowledgement
- NYSPHSAA Concussion Information and Acknowledgement
Information Needed to Register
- Doctor Information
- Health Insurance Information
- Parent/Guardian Information
- Student Information
- Emergency Contact Information
Steps to Register:
- To find your program, click on the link provided by the Organization above and select the registration form under the word Programs.
- Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
- Click the green Submit button. After selecting ‘Submit’, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
At any time, you may login at www.familyid.com to update your information and to check your registration(s). To view a completed registration, select the ‘Registration’ tab on the blue bar.
[Note June 2023: Family ID was purchased by ArbiterSports, thus the new name.]