The Stillwater Central School District is a charming, rural UPK-12 district serving approximately 1,050 students. Located approximately ten miles from the Northway for easy access to all locations north and south. The district’s two buildings are located on the same campus, hosting three distinct schools– an elementary, middle and high school.
A small school atmosphere, individual attention and community support are just some of the things that make Stillwater unique. The district is proud to provide students with a strong academic program in core subjects, including accelerated courses, college in the high school, distance learning and a variety of electives. In addition to the traditional academic courses, the district offers competitive sports programs across three seasons and a wide range of clubs and extracurricular activities.
With a focus on continuous improvement of self and community, the Stillwater Central School District provides individualized, exceptional experiences for our students.
Superintendent Patricia Morris
Patricia Morris has been the Superintendent of Schools at Stillwater Central School District since July 2016. Prior to that, she was the Stillwater Middle School Principal for eight years, having also served as an Assistant Principal and Dean of Students and teacher in the district. Patti is a resident of Stillwater and embraces the opportunity to effect positive change for the benefit of her students, staff and the community.
We are Stillwater, striving to create an inclusive culture with diverse and enriching opportunities that promote student success through continuous improvement and community involvement.
Core Belief Statements
At Stillwater Central School District, we believe…
- Parents are an integral part of the learning partnership.
- All students can achieve to their highest potential.
- In our teachers, staff, and administration.
- That grit, respect, and dedication lead to success.
- In the success of all students to their highest potential.
- Diversity contributes to a positive environment for all.
- In an environment where students are safe and secure.
- In every student.
- In continuous improvement of self and community.
Policies and Plans
- Annual Notifications
- Board Policy Manual (on BoardDocs)
- Computer Acceptable Use Policy
- District Attendance Policy
- District Goals
- District Safety Plan
- District Technology Plan
- Electronics Policy
- Elementary School Code of Conduct
- Elementary School Handbook
- Extracurricular Code of Conduct
- K-12 Counseling Plan
- Middle/High School Code of Conduct
- Proposed SMART School Investment Plan
- Stillwater CSD Reopening Plan