The Stillwater Central School District serves approximately 1,200 students in Universal Pre-Kindergarten through 12th grade. The district consists of two school buildings: Stillwater Elementary School, which serves students in UPK-grade 5, and Stillwater Middle School/High School, which serves students in grades 6-8 (MS) and grades 9-12 (HS).
A small school atmosphere, individual attention, and community support are just some of the things that make Stillwater unique. The district is proud to provide students with a strong academic program in core subjects, as well as offer accelerated courses, distance learning courses, and a variety of electives, such as art and music.
In addition to the traditional academic courses, the district offers sports programs across three seasons, as well as offering a wide range of clubs and extra-curricular activities.
We are Stillwater, striving to create an inclusive culture with diverse and enriching opportunities that promote student success through continuous improvement and community involvement.
Core Belief Statements
At Stillwater Central School District, we believe…
- Parents are an integral part of the learning partnership.
- All students can achieve to their highest potential.
- In our teachers, staff, and administration.
- That grit, respect, and dedication lead to success.
- In the success of all students to their highest potential.
- Diversity contributes to a positive environment for all.
- In an environment where students are safe and secure.
- In every student.
- In continuous improvement of self and community.
Policies and Plans
- Annual Notifications
- Computer Acceptable Use Policy
- District Attendance Policy
- District Goals
- District Safety Plan
- District Technology Plan
- Electronics Policy
- Elementary School Code of Conduct
- Middle/High School Code of Conduct
- Proposed SMART School Investment Plan