K-12 Online Registration
All K-12 student registration is done through our online portal with Family ID/ArbiterSports. This includes all incoming kindergarten students and student transfers. You will need to create an account before registering. Information on Pre-K registration can be found below.
Please choose the correct link below to register:
- Incoming Kindergarten Registration
- New Stillwater Elementary student registration
- New MS/HS student registration
*Note: If you already have an account with Family ID/ArbiterSports through our athletics registration, please use that account to save time with registration.
- Proof of residency within the school district must include the name and address of the legal parent/guardian.
- Utility bills must be no more than 30-days old.
- Registration documentation is subject to a final review by the building administrator.
- Additional acceptable documents include:
- Utility Bill-Gas, Electric, Waste, Cable, Landline(non-cell)
- STAR Exemption
- Assistance Letter
- Voter Registration (most recent election)
- Automobile Insurance
- Mortgage statement (matching utility bill)
- Lease Agreement
- Homeowner’s Insurance
- Renter’s Insurance
Families in Transition
Supported by the McKinney-Vento Homeless Assistance Act, Families in Transition is a program for students and families in temporary housing situations. Learn more about the Families in Transition Program
The Stillwater Central School District offers a Universal Pre-Kindergarten (UPK) program that will run from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. and serve 18 children as of fall 2023. The program is currently housed in a classroom at Stillwater Elementary School. Find out if your child is eligible for Stillwater’s Universal Pre-K program. Pre-K registration is NOT done online and is done through the elementary school main office.