K-12 Online Registration
All K-12 student registration is done through our online portal with Family ID. This includes all incoming kindergarten students and student transfers. You will need to create an account before registering.
Please choose the correct link below to register:
- New Stillwater Elementary student registration (student transfers)
- New MS/HS student registration (student transfers)
*Note: If you already have an account with Family ID through our athletics registration, please use that account to save time with registration.
- Proof of residency within the school district must include the name and address of the legal parent/guardian.
- Utility bills must be no more than 30-days old.
- Registration documentation is subject to a final review by the building administrator.
- Additional acceptable documents include:
- Utility Bill-Gas, Electric, Waste, Cable, Landline(non-cell)
- STAR Exemption
- Assistance Letter
- Voter Registration (most recent election)
- Automobile Insurance
- Mortgage statement (matching utility bill)
- Lease Agreement
- Homeowner’s Insurance
- Renter’s Insurance
Families in Transition
Supported by the McKinney-Vento Homeless Assistance Act, Families in Transition is a program for students and families in temporary housing situations. Learn more about the Families in Transition Program
If your child will be 5 years old by December 1, (s)he is eligible for next year’s kindergarten class. Please call the Stillwater Elementary School at (518) 373-6100, ext. 31000 to be placed on our mailing list for kindergarten registration.
The Stillwater Central School District offers a half-day Universal Pre-Kindergarten (UPK) program that serves 28 children. The program is currently housed in a classroom at Stillwater Elementary School. Find out if your child is eligible for Stillwater’s Universal Pre-K program. Pre-K registration is NOT done online and is done through the elementary school main office.