2019-20 Budget Info
The annual school budget vote will be held on Tuesday, May 21, 2019 in the Old MS Gym from noon to 9 p.m.
Total Budget: $25,313,337
Spending Increase: 1.90%
Tax Levy Increase: 3.57%
- Proposed 2019-20 Line-by-Line Budget
- 2019-20 Required School District Budget Notice
- 2019-20 Property Tax Report Card
Voting on Stillwater’s school budget
On the third Tuesday of each May, residents from across New York State go to the polls to vote on the annual school district budget and to elect members of the Board of Education. Learn more about voting on Stillwater’s budget.
School Budget 101
In New York state, local school boards must annual develop a balanced school budget proposal and put it up for a public vote on the third Tuesday in May. Learn more about school budget development.
- Look Up Your Tax Bill
- District Tax Rates
- Instructions for Paying School Taxes
- Learn about the STAR program
- 2018 Financial Audit Report
- 2017 Financial Audit Report
- 2016 Financial Audit Report
- 2015 Financial Audit Report
If you cannot access any of these documents or if there is a document you are looking for that is not listed, please contact the Business Office at (518) 373-6100, ext. 30023.