June 9 Budget Vote
In an Executive Order issued on Friday, May 1, 2020, New York Governor Andrew M. Cuomo announced that this year’s school budget vote and Board of Education election will take place on June 9, 2020, exclusively by absentee ballot due to the COVID-19 public health crisis. Read more information on June 9 budget vote.
- Feb. 25, 2020 – Budget Workshop following BOE meeting
- March 1, 2020 – Board petitions available in the district office
- March 10, 2020 – 2020-21 budget overview and BOE meeting
- April 2020 – Finalize 2020-2021 budget (including BOCES budget)
- April 2020 – Final draft of budget presented to Board of Education
- May 19, 2020 – Board adopts 2020-21 budget
- May 26, 2020 – Budget hearing, 6 p.m., Middle School Cafeteria
- June 9, 2020 – School budget vote by absentee ballot
- July 1, 2020 – Implement 2020-21 budget
2020-21 Budget Information
- 2020-21 Proposed Budget
- 2020-21 Required School District Budget Notice
- 2020-21 Property Tax Report Card
Voting on Stillwater’s school budget
On the third Tuesday of each May, residents from across New York State go to the polls to vote on the annual school district budget and to elect members of the Board of Education. Learn more about voting on Stillwater’s budget.
School Budget 101
In New York state, local school boards must annual develop a balanced school budget proposal and put it up for a public vote on the third Tuesday in May. Learn more about school budget development.
- Look Up Your Tax Bill
- District Tax Rates
- Instructions for Paying School Taxes
- Learn about the STAR program
- 2018 Financial Audit Report
- 2017 Financial Audit Report
- 2016 Financial Audit Report
- 2015 Financial Audit Report
If you cannot access any of these documents or if there is a document you are looking for that is not listed, please contact the Business Office at (518) 373-6100, ext. 30023.