Stillwater Middle School/High School students and their parents can sign up to view attendance records, grading information, schedules, and much more! Please note that this service is only available to parents of high school or middle school students.
Forgot your password?
If you forget your password there is no need to call the school! Just go to sign in to SchoolTool and type in your username (the e-mail address that you have on file at the school) and click the login button. Then click the “New User or Forgot password?” link, enter your e-mail address in the screen to the right, click submit and you will be emailed a new password.
How do I sign up?
Send the below information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Parent/Legal Guardian Name (First and Last)
- Parent/Legal Guardian Email Address
- Phone Number
- Note: This number should be where a parent/guardian can be reached during day to verify information
- Student Name (First and Last)
- Note: SchoolTool automatically groups siblings together. It is only necessary to register one child into the system.
- Student Grade
- Student Date of Birth
Your account will be activated after your information has been verified by phone or in person.