Beginning Monday, September 21, all students in grades UPK-12 will receive an important email every Monday morning around 5:30 a.m. This email will be sent to the student SCSD email account. For students in grades UPK-8, the email will also be sent to the parent email that we have on file. This email will include an attestation form that must be completed (by a parent or the student) each Monday, regardless if the student will be coming to school on that day. As per our reopening plan, this email will serve as a periodic self-health assessment.
More on how to access, complete and submit this assessment:
- Stillwater has partnered with the Day Automation Software Team to provide a short electronic COVID-19 self-attestation questionnaire.
- It will come from email@example.com
- If you do not see the email, please check your spam folder.
- The link in the email is specific to you, and not to be shared as it is associated only with your account.
- This daily attestation needs to be completed each Monday morning prior to your student entering the building.
- If you do not complete this attestation, we will follow up with a second email and phone call if necessary.
As a reminder, you should be reading and asking the self-health assessment questions (that were sent home over the summer) each day prior to sending your child to school, which includes taking their temperature. If you answer “YES” to any of the COVID-related questions or if your student feels ill/has a temperature greater than 100 degrees, they should remain home.
Thank you for your cooperation. If you have any questions or if you do not receive this important email, please reach out to Chris Lynch at firstname.lastname@example.org.