Attention students in grades 6-11: Fall sports sign-ups for the 2021-22 school year have begun.
Fall sports include football, volleyball, cheerleading, boys soccer, girls soccer, golf, and cross country. Sign-ups are done online, and when registering, be sure to use the grade the student will be in next fall.
All Stillwater athletic sign-ups and registration are now done online through FamilyID.
FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides an easy, user-friendly way to register for athletics. Parents/guardians should register their students by visiting the Stillwater Family ID homepage.
When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs.
Need more information? Watch a video on how to register.
• Sports Physical: (this form can also be found on the FamilyID landing site)
• Health and Medical Update
• Athletic Handbook Policies and Acknowledgement
• NYSPHSAA Concussion Information and Acknowledgement
Information Needed to Register
• Doctor Information
• Health Insurance Information
• Parent/Guardian Information
• Student Information
• Emergency Contact Information
Steps to Register:
1. To find your program, visit the Stillwater Family ID homepage and select the registration form under the word Programs, Fall Sports 2021.
2. Next click on the Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. Click Log In if you already have a FamilyID account.
3. Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
4. You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
5. Click on the link in your activation email, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
6. Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
7. Click the Continue button when your form is complete.
8. Review your registration summary.
9. Click the Submit button. After selecting ‘Submit’, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
At any time, you may login at www.familyid.com to update your information and to check your registration(s). To view a completed registration, select the ‘Registration’ tab on the blue bar.