A group of seven Stillwater alumnae returned to campus on Friday, Jan. 4 to speak with current juniors and seniors about their college experiences thus far. The college freshmen touched on everything from making friends and their different food choices to extracurricular activities and what you can do on campus when you need help with something. The upperclassmen were also given time to ask the panel questions.
Thank you to the following former students for coming back and sharing:
- Alexis Bagramian, RPI, Computer Science
- Amanda Bink, SUNY Potsdam, Music Education
- Aimee Flint, Nazareth College, Political Science/History
- Morgan Holland, SUNY Plattsburgh, Nursing
- Amy Hotaling, SUNY Adirondack, Actuarial Science
- Alexis Juliano, Siena College, Accounting
- Kaelin Murray, Quinnipiac University, International Business
If you have any questions about college, contact your school counselors Mrs. O’Brien at email@example.com or Ms. Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org.