Each student has a counselor who is available to assist in planning the student’s high school program and to help with college or vocational decisions. Daytime appointments can be easily scheduled by contacting the Counseling Center.
Welcome Class of 2026: 8th to 9th Grade Transition
High School Program of Studies
The Program of Studies outlines all of the high school course offerings by department. Review the High School Program of Studies
College Visit Dates
Please check with the counseling office for dates when colleges will be visiting Stillwater High School
Progress Report/Report Card Distribution Dates
- Friday, Oct. 14, 2022 – Grades 6-12 Progress Reports Issued
- Friday, Nov. 18, 2022 – Grades 6-12 Report Cards Issued
- Friday, Jan. 6, 2023 – Grades 6-12 Progress Reports Issued
- Friday, Feb. 3, 2023 – Grades 6-12 Report Cards Issued
- Friday, Mar. 21, 2023 – Grades 6-12 Progress Reports Issued
- Friday, Apr. 21, 2023 – Grades 6-12 Report Cards Issued
- Friday, May 26, 2023 – Grades 6-12 Progress Reports Issued
- Final report cards mailed home after June 23
ACT/SAT Dates and Registration Deadlines
Please check with the Counseling office for test dates and registration deadlines.
Scholarships are categorized by the month in which the application deadline is due. View the scholarships webpage or visit the Counseling office for more information.
For an education verification, please call the Counseling office at ext. 30003.
Need a transcript?
To request a transcript, please call the Counseling office at ext. 30003, and provide the following:
- Full name at the time of graduation
- Date of birth
- Graduation year
- Name & address of school where transcript is to be sent
- Contact number
Transcripts may also be picked up in person, Monday-Friday from 7 a.m.-2 p.m. You must present a valid photo ID. Please call 24 hours in advance of pick up.
Working Papers for Minors
Due to a significant increase in the number of minors who have been subjected to child labor law violations, including unlawful working conditions, long hours, and hazardous tasks, and to raise awareness of the rights of minors, school districts and BOCES have been encouraged to share the following new documents with each Employment Certificate or Permit they issue.
These documents are distributed by the NYS Department of Labor to alert young people to their rights as workers and outline the responsibilities of employers. Questions regarding working papers in NYS may be directed to the Office of Student Support Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.