Each student has a counselor who is available to assist in planning the student’s high school program and to help with college or vocational decisions. Daytime appointments can be easily scheduled by contacting the Counseling Center.
High School Program of Studies
The Program of Studies outlines all of the high school course offerings by department. Review the High School Program of Studies
(Hard copies of the Program of Studies are available in the Counseling Center)
College Visit Dates
See a list of dates and times for when colleges will be visiting Stillwater High School
Progress Report/Report Card Distribution Dates
- Friday, Oct. 16, 2020 – Grades 6-12 Progress Reports Issued
- Friday, Nov. 20, 2020 – Grades 6-12 Report Cards Issued
- Friday, Dec. 18, 2020 – Grades 6-12 Progress Reports Issued
- Friday, Feb. 5, 2021 – Grades 6-12 Report Cards Issued
- Friday, Mar. 19, 2021 – Grades 6-12 Progress Reports Issued
- Friday, Apr. 23, 2021 – Grades 6-12 Report Cards Issued
- Friday, May 28, 2021 – Grades 6-12 Progress Reports Issued
- Final report cards mailed home after June 25
ACT/SAT Dates and Registration Deadlines
Scholarships are categorized by the month in which the application deadline is due. View list of current available scholarships.
For an education verification, please email your request to email@example.com
Need a transcript?
To request a transcript, please contact Guidance Secretary Patty Griffiths at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (518) 373-6100, ext. 30003. Please provide the following:
- Full name at the time of graduation
- Date of birth
- Graduation year
- Name & address of school where transcript is to be sent
- Contact number
Transcripts may also be picked up in person, Monday-Friday from 7 a.m.-2 p.m. You must present a valid photo ID. Please call 24 hours in advance of pick up.