Progress Report/Report Card Distribution Dates
- Friday, Oct. 12, 2018 – Grades 6-12 Progress Reports Issued
- Friday, Nov. 16, 2018 – Grades 6-12 Report Cards Issued
- Thursday, Dec. 20, 2018 – Grades 6-12 Progress Reports Issued
- Friday, Feb. 1, 2019 – Grades 6-12 Report Cards Issued
- Friday, Mar. 8, 2019 – Grades 6-12 Progress Reports Issued
- Friday, Apr. 12, 2019 – Grades 6-12 Report Cards Issued
- Friday, May 24, 2019 -Grades 6-12 Progress Reports Issued
- The final report card will be mailed home for high school students and handed out on the last day of school for middle school students.
World Language Selection
In the spring, sixth grade students are asked to choose between French and Spanish as a fifth core class for seventh grade. Course preference is given in the order in which the selection sheets are returned. However, sending it in by the due date does not guarantee placement in the language selected. Students have been told that they should hand in the sheets as soon as possible to have the best chance.
In the spring, sixth grade students are asked to choose a music class for seventh grade. Students can choose from general music, chorus and/or band. General music meets every other day for half of the year while band and chorus meet every other day for the whole year. Students who sign up for band or chorus are expected to remain in the course for the whole year. Students who take both band and chorus split their time between the two classes in order to do both. Students who have never taken band before need to meet with the band teacher for an assessment prior to being enrolled.
Students in 7th grade are asked to do the same.
Students in 8th grade are asked to choose between band, chorus, Studio Art or Design and Drawing for Production.
- Grade 6 – Art, Home and Careers, Computer Tech, Physical Education
- Grade 7 – Art, Business and Finance, Technology, Physical Education
- Grade 8 – Art, Technology, Health, Physical Education
Grades 7 and 8- Video Journalism and Mindfulness and Yoga