Progress Report/Report Card Distribution Dates
- Friday, Oct. 13, 2023 – Grades 6-12 Progress Reports Issued
- Friday, Nov. 17, 2023 – Grades 6-12 Report Cards Issued
- Thursday, Dec. 21, 2023 – Grades 6-12 Progress Reports Issued
- Friday, Feb. 2, 2024 – Grades 6-12 Report Cards Issued
- Friday, Mar. 15, 2024 – Grades 6-12 Progress Reports Issued
- Friday, Apr. 26, 2024 – Grades 6-12 Report Cards Issued
- Friday, May 24, 2024 – Grades 6-12 Progress Reports Issued
- Final report cards mailed home after June 25
World Language Selection
In the spring, 6th grade students are asked to choose between French and Spanish as a fifth core class for seventh grade. Parents are emailed a World Language selection form to submit electronically. Course preference is given in the order in which the selection forms are submitted. Additionally, submitting it by the due date does not guarantee placement in the language selection however, submitting it as soon as possible will help to have the best chance.
Dear 6th-grade parents/guardians:
Please go to the link below to indicate your child’s world language preferences. Students will be placed in courses on a first-come-first-serve basis. All selections are due by May 9th. Please reach out if you have any questions. Thank you.
The video may be viewed again by clicking the words Watch on YouTube.
Middle School Counselor
In the spring, 6th grade students are asked to choose a music class for seventh grade. Students can choose from general music, chorus and/or band. General music meets every other day for half of the year while band and chorus meet every other day for the whole year. Students who sign up for band or chorus are expected to remain in the course for the whole year. Students who take both band and chorus split their time between the two classes in order to do both. Students who have never taken band before need to meet with the band teacher for an assessment prior to being enrolled.
Students in 7th grade are asked to do the same.
Students in 8th grade are asked to choose between band, chorus, Studio Art or Design and Drawing for Production.
- Grade 6 – Art, Home and Careers, Computer Tech, Physical Education
- Grade 7 – Art, Business and Finance, Technology, Physical Education
- Grade 8 – Art, Technology, Health, Physical Education
Grades 7 and 8- Video Journalism and Mindfulness and Yoga