Stillwater Central School District is pleased to announce that all athletic registrations will now be done through FamilyID (www.familyid.com).
FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible.
Although students have already signed up for the fall sports season with the school nurse, we are asking families to please re-register online. There will be no paperwork coming home from coaches. Please note, if your child had a physical done by the school doctor this year, you do not need to upload a copy because the nurse already has it on file.
A parent/guardian, along with their child, should register by going to this link:
More information can also be found on the district’s Athletics webpage.
Follow these steps:
- To find your program, click on the link provided by the Organization above and select the registration form under the word Programs.
- Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
- Click the green Submit button. After selecting ‘Submit’, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
At any time, you may login at www.familyid.com to update your information and to check your registration(s). To view a completed registration, select the ‘Registration’ tab on the blue bar.
When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs.
If you have any questions regarding the sign-up process, or if you are unable to access a computer to register, please contact Athletic Director Mike Kinney at firstname.lastname@example.org or (518) 373-6100, ext. 30510.
If you have any questions regarding your child’s physical, please contact School Nurse Aniela Sherin at email@example.com.
The school nurse will be in the office this summer on Friday, July 19 and Friday, August 16 from 8 a.m.-12 p.m. If you have trouble uploading your child’s physical into Family ID, you should bring it into the nurse on one of these days so that your child will be eligible to participate on the first day of practice.
Family ID is also available to answer questions at 1-888-800-5583 or firstname.lastname@example.org.