The following dates have been changed on the district calendar for 2018-19:
- Friday, May 17 is a Staff Development Day. This means no school for students.
- The Annual School Budget Vote will be held on Tuesday, May 21 from noon-9 p.m. in the old middle school gym. The date is listed incorrectly on the printed school calendar.
- The Elementary Literacy Fair will take place on the same night as the school budget vote. It will take place on Tuesday, May 21, from 5:30-7 p.m.
- Due to the amount of unused snow days this year, there will be no school on Friday, May 24.
- The Top Six Awards Dinner has been rescheduled to Monday, June 10 at 6 p.m. in the middle school cafeteria.
- Warrior Day for middle school students has been rescheduled to Friday, June 14, due to state assessments scheduled for the original date. There will be a half day of school on Friday, June 14, prior to Warrior Day. Middle school students will be dismissed at 11:15 a.m.
- Elementary school students will have a half day of school on Monday, June 24 and Tuesday, June 25.